WHO WE ARE:
INDIVISIBLE MoCo is a group of concerned citizens living in Montgomery County, MD, and nearby, who believe in fairness, tolerance and inclusion.
Our aim is to protect these values, our neighbors, and ourselves from unjust and unfair federal and state policies. We work to hold our elected officials accountable to resist harmful effects of the Trump administration.
Methods of resistance include:
- Pressuring member of Congress, by calling, emailing, texting, visiting in-person, or attending Town Halls
- Raising awareness of harmful Trump Administration actions and policies
- Sharing information and focusing efforts so our members can act in concert
- Coordinating with other like-minded groups
- Providing useful information and relevant training to help accomplish these goals.
- Active support in helping elect candidates the Federal, State, and local levels that support these goals